The windows are all dedicated to past family members.
The two earliest are thought to be by the English firm Heaton Butler and Bayne, who also did work locally in Clane and St Brigid's Cathedral in Kildare.The remaining windows came out of the studios created in Dublin by Sarah Purser in 1903. She was later succeeded by Evie Hone and Patrick Pollen.
The three side windows with Celtic ornamentation were put in in 1911,1912 and 1927.
The two large west windows, with symbols of the four evangelists and based on designs from the Book of Armagh were put in in 1916. The east window was made by Patrick Pollen in 1980.